All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £2.50Trending at £3.01
- £12.97Trending at £13.12
About this product
- DescriptionDraws the information from David Austin's The Rose and focuses on English Roses , bred by David Austin to combine the sumptuousness of Old Roses with the strength and practical virtues of Modern Roses . This title is suitable for rose-growers and rose-lovers everywhere, whether professional or amateur, and includes colour photography.
- Author BiographyDavid Austin is uniquely equipped to write books on roses. As a commercial rose grower, he is in continual contact with gardeners and as a hybridiser he is in touch with agents who sell and propagate his English Roses worldwide - from Japan, Australia and New Zealand to the USA and Canada. His garden at Albrighton, near Wolverhampton, contains one of the finest collections of roses in the world, containing more than 800 varieties. He was awarded the Victoria Medal of Honour by the Royal Horticultural Society in 2003 and the Dean Hole Medal by the Royal National Rose Society.
- Author(s)David Austin
- PublisherAntique Collectors' Club Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge, Suffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarden Art Press
- Content Note129 colour illustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.