All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.88
- £7.65Trending at £10.00
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £20.83Trending at £21.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.71
About this product
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. PART I: GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR NIKON V1. 1. Nikon V1: Thinking Outside of the Box. 2. Nikon V1 Quick Start. 3. Nikon V1 Roadmap. PART II: BEYOND THE BASICS. 4. Shooting Stills and Movies. 5. Understanding Exposure. 6. Advanced Shooting. 7. Movie Making with Your Nikon V1. PART III: ADVANCED TOOLS. 8. The Playback, Shooting, and Setup Menus. 9. Working with Lenses. 10. Making Light Work for You. PART IV: ENHANCING YOUR EXPERIENCE. 11. Accessories and Add-Ons. 12. Useful software for the Nikon V1. 13. Nikon V1: Troubleshooting and Prevention. Glossary. Index.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.