Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the new Lumix DMC-GF1 camera to take great photographs of anything. Whether they are new to digital photography or experienced pros, this book can help readers maximize their camera's capabilities so they'll quickly learn how to use their Lumix DMC-GF1.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Dan Simon is an adjunct professor in the Culture and Communications Department at the College of Arts and Sciences at Drexel University. He teaches courses on a wide variety of topics including online journalism, fundamentals of journalism, public relations, public speaking, desktop publishing, business and technical communications, and communication theory. He has also taught courses in camera techniques and digital photography for East Stroudsburg University and desktop publishing for Gloucester County College. Dan also has more than 30 years of experience as a writer and photographer. He is currently working on a doctorate in culture and communication at Drexel University. His published works include the Digital Photography Bible Desktop Edition (John Wiley and Sons Publishing), Digital Photography All-in-One, (Wiley), and Digital Photos, Movies, & Music Gigabook for Dummies (Wiley). He is also a regular contributor to the Growing Edge Magazine (hydroponics) and Pennsylvania Magazine (regional, travel).
- Author(s)Dan Simon,David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight950 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.