Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to maximize the features and capabilities of Photoshop.com, a web-based online image editor and manager. This book guides you through the tips, tricks, and instruction you need to get started with Photoshop.com, which features an impressive set of tools that allow you to crop your images, and improve their color and tones.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Rebekkah Hilgraves is the founder and president of SheTech and Company, which began as a part-time, one-person consultancy in the mid-1990s. Specializing in user training and online curriculum, Hilgraves has been working in the IT industry for many years, starting in technical support and moving through technical documentation, training, project management, and finally small business consulting, which included web hosting, web design and maintenance, internet and social media marketing, small networks,and software support.
- Author(s)David Busch,Rebekkah Hilgraves
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Content Noteill
- Weight613 g
- Width228 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.