All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £13.99Trending at £14.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
About this product
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight848 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Sony NEX-5N Picture. 2. The Sony NEX-5N Roadmap. 3. Setting Up Your Sony NEX-5N. 4. Shooting Basics. 5. Photography with your Sony NEX-5N. 6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making. 7. Working with Lenses. 8. Working with Light. 9. Downloading and Editing. 10. Troubleshooting Your Sony NEX-5N. Glossary. Index.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.