David Busch's Sony SLT-A37 Guide to Digital Photography by David Busch (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.05+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the Sony SLT-A37, this title features Sony's successful translucent mirror-technology, which allows for simultaneous focusing and shooting - at an amazing 10 frames per second. It helps you explore the world of digital photography, learn to exercise your creativity, and take great photographs with the Sony SLT-A37.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Weight1040 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.01
- £6.99Trending at £8.67
- £13.83Trending at £19.11
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.68
- £17.02Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.