All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Grant and his wife Carrie are some of the best known pop vocal coaches in the UK. This book follows the life of the young David, a boy who loves music and reading. It tells how he overcomes a daunting move from Jamaica to post-war Britain, a near-fatal car crash, dull jobs and unsuccessful auditions with hard work and determination.
- Author BiographyVerna Wilkins is the author of 30 picture books and biographies for young people. Her books have featured on National Curriculum and BBC children's television, and been chosen among the Children's Books of the Year. She was born in Grenada and lives in London.
- Author(s)Verna Allette Wilkins
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintTamarind Books
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.17Trending at £15.88
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £9.97Trending at £12.74
- £6.46Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.