All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionAs Professor of English Law at the University of London, Sir David Hughes Parry QC laid the foundations for the development of the Department of Law at the London School and Economics into a centre of excellence in legal scholarship. This study offers an account of his career as a lawyer, legal scholar, university policy-maker and law reformer.
- Author BiographyDr R. Gwynedd Parry is a barrister and a graduate of the universities of Aberystwyth and Lancaster. He is currently senior lecturer in law at Swansea University.
- Author(s)R. Gwynedd Parry
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.