All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid and Mary Norton present the definitive scholarly edition of Hume's Treatise, one of the greatest philosophical works ever written. This volume contains their account of how the Treatise was written and published; an explanation of how they established the text; an extensive set of annotations; and a detailed bibliography and index.
- Author BiographyDavid Fate Norton is Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at McGill University and Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at the University of Victoria. Mary J. Norton is a retired teacher and librarian.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- Series TitleClarendon Hume Edition Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1130 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid Fate Norton,Mary J. Norton
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.16
- £32.42Trending at £35.19
- £15.45Trending at £15.78
- £10.03Trending at £11.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.30
- £6.81Trending at £8.01
- £10.62Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.