All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- Author(s)Christine Pagnoulle
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication10/09/1987
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyChristine Pagnoulle teaches English literatures and translation at the University of Liege; she translates contemporary poets as well as technical texts. Her immediate professional interests thus cover the whole range of the written word. She is particularly attracted, however, to those border-territories between poetry and fiction, as exemplified by the novels of William Faulkner or Wilson Harris, and by Malcolm Lowry's Under the Volcano to which she devoted an earlier study ( L'Age D'Homme, 1977 ).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.