Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by vincentismydog
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of historians have viewed Lloyd George's early career to 1896 as superficial. Based on research, the author asserts that Lloyd George had a very strong commitment to Home Rule, official status for the Welsh language and strong labour legislation, and that he campaigned against the tide to being these measures about.
- Author BiographyEmyr Price was an acknowledged expert on the early career of David Lloyd George. He was Senior Lecturer in History at the Normal College, Bangor, which is now part of Bangor University, and worked for over fifteen years as a producer and scriptwriter for television broadcasters HTV and S4C.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCeltic Radicals S.
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEmyr Price
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £12.75Trending at £13.17
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £7.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.