Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.02
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £139.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new account of David Ricardo's political economy that is both scholarly and accessible. It provides a detailed overview of the secondary literature on Ricardo down to 2012, and discusses alternative perspectives on his work, including those of Marxians, neoclassicals and Sraffians.
- Author BiographyJohn E. King is Professor of Economics at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia, where he has taught since 1988. His principal research interests are in the history of heterodox economic thought, with particular reference to Marxian political economy and Post Keynesian economics. His recent publications include The Rise of Neoliberalism in Advanced Capitalism: a Materialist Analysis (with M.C. Howard) (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008), Nicholas Kaldor (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009) and The Microfoundations Delusion (Elgar, 2013). He is also the editor of The Elgar Companion to Post Keynesian Economics (second edition, 2012).
- Author(s)J. King
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 267 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.