Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive view of the topic of public debt from the Ricardian standpoint. It shows how Ricardo's analysis of public debt connects to other themes and issues in Ricardian economics, and the motives behind both his abstract reasoning and policy recommendations.
- Author BiographyNANCY CHURCHMAN graduated with her Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Toronto in 1997.
- Author(s)Nancy Churchman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.