Consider these sponsored items
- £2.88Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable story of the enduring friendship between David Lloyd George and Winston Churchill, Britain's two greatest statesmen in peace and war
- Author BiographyRobert Lloyd George has previously published three books on Asia, Chinese history, and family business. He has also given a number of lectures in Britain and in the USA on the subject of David Lloyd George and Winston Churchill's friendship. He is married and divides his time between the UK, Asia and the USA.
- Author(s)Robert Lloyd George
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight240 g
- Width128 mm
- Height20 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.