All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis retelling of David being chosen as king, especially for under-5s, features full-colour photographic spreads of the much-loved Bible Friends characters from the Big Bible Storybook. It is perfectly sized for small hands, with short text for a parent or carer to read to the child. Now in a new paperback format.
- Author BiographyMaggie Barfield is the Product Developer for Guardians of Ancora, a compelling and unique digital environment for children, with faith formation and Bible engagement at its heart. With 18 years at Scripture Union, applying theological training and practical experience to all areas of publishing (curriculum, devotional, print and digital, books and periodicals), Maggie wrote all the titles in the award-winning Bible Friends range, with Mark Carpenter creating the stunning illustrations.
- Author(s)Maggie Barfield
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBible Friends
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Carpenter
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £10.02
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.