All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes details of contemporary medical practice. This title also provides the factual knowledge required to practise medicine, explaining it in the context of underlying principles, basic science and research evidence, and shows how to apply this knowledge to the management of patients who present with problems rather than specific diseases.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 1015 illustrations (825 in full color)
- Edited byBrian R. Walker,Ian Penman,John A. A. Hunter,Nicholas A. Boon,Nicki R. Colledge,Stuart H. Ralston
- Edition Statement22nd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.96
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £13.11Trending at £18.94
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.53
- £33.23Trending at £43.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.