All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the theories and writings of Richard Dawkins by a world-renowned expert on the relation of science and religion. It includes in-depth analysis of Dawkins' landmark treatise The God Delusion (2006). It tackles Dawkins' hostile and controversial views on religion, and examines the religious implications of his scientific ideas.
- Author BiographyAlister E. McGrath is Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford. One of the world s leading theologians, he has written numerous critically acclaimed books, including The Intellectual World of C. S. Lewis (Wiley, 2013), Why God Won t Go Away: Engaging the New Atheism (2011), and Darwinism and the Divine: Evolutionary Thought and Natural Theology (Wiley, 2011). He is also the author of some of the most widely used theology textbooks, including the bestselling Christian Theology: An Introduction now in its fifth edition (Wiley, 2010).
- Author(s)Alister E. McGrath
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight306 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.