All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving worked herself up from the early days of #7-a-night comedy clubs, Dawn French is the doyenne of British comedy. This is her story from her childhood to meeting Jennifer Saunders, and her 18-year marriage to Lenny Henry and beyond.
- Author BiographyAlison Bowyer is a very well-respected showbusiness journalist who has worked on national newspapers for more than ten years. Since 1994, she has worked with her husband Paul Scott, regularly breaking front-page exclusives.
- Author(s)Alison Bowyer
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date12/02/2003
- Content Note16 colour photos
- Width175 mm
- Height111 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback,A-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.07Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.