All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title follows the development of chariot warfare in the great Bronze Age civilizations (Sumerian, Hittite, Egyptian, Assyrian, etc.) and its eventual displacement by cavalryTraces how the domestication of the horse revolutionized warfare.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a full-time writer, Duncan Noble was an archaeologist whose specialization was in horses in the ancient Middle East. He collects swords and is a keen rider, currently training his fourth war horse on the Welsh moors. He lives in Herefordshire.
- Author(s)Duncan Noble
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note8pp b/w photos, 2 or 3 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.