All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an ever-changing market, get the advantage of trading for yourself Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies.
- Author BiographyAnn C. Logue, MBA, has more than a dozen years of experience working in financial services and has taught business administration at the University of Illinois. She is a finance writer who has written numerous articles on investment and has edited publications on equity trading and risk management.
- Author(s)Ann C. Logue
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- dna-darkangel26 Nov, 2016by
Would definitely recommend for beginners well explained, half way through it now
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.