All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases 20 circular routes of the North York Moors, between 6 and 14 miles (9km and 22km) in length, that include walks to historic and beautiful areas of the Moors, including Lord Stones, Wainstones and Clay Bank, Rievaulx Abbey, Blakey Ridge and Farndale, the Hole of Horcum, and the stunning coastline at Robin Hood's Bay and Ravenscar.
- Author BiographyGrowing up in Teesside Tony Harker started walking on the Moors at a young age in the 1970s. A passionate Moors local Tony spends much of his time walking or cycling in the National Park, and as a result he has a developed an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Moors' paths and bridleways. Tony is still going strong, despite a history of knee problems, and when not walking, Tony runs Fanatic Sport and Leisure (www.fanaticsportandleisure.co.uk), the UK's leading retailer specialising in rowing clothing and accessories.
- Author(s)Tony Harker
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleDay Walks
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Note160 pages, full colour throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.