All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for hill walkers, this title offers 20 circular routes in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, between 6 and 11 miles (10km and 17km) in length.
- Author BiographyBernard Newman is a freelance outdoor writer and photographer. A graduate geologist, he turned his hand to outdoor publishing, editing the internationally acclaimed Mountain magazine from 1984-1992 and Climber magazine for nearly ten years from 1998. Although a dedicated rock climber for decades, he retains a deep appreciation of all wild places, relishing the comparative minimalism and freedom of hill walking.
- Author(s)Bernard Newman
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleDay Walks
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.