All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of biblical insight and sympathetic understanding, this exquisitely written book offers the heartening, practical advice that although Lent is a solemn time, it is not meant to be a miserable one. A book that will repay reading year after year.
- Author BiographyRaymond was the author of many widely-used books of prayer and devotion including Leading Intercessions, Hear Our Prayer, and A Pastoral Prayer Book. He was a Vice-Chairman of the Prayer Book Society, Emeritus Professor of English Literature in the University of London, and a greatly loved priest in the diocese of Southwark. He died in 2013.
- Author(s)Raymond Chapman
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Out-of-print date10/05/2012
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.