Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the author's firsthand experience of the Iranian Revolution in 1978-1979 and subsequent trips between 2003 and 2008, this book presents a historical and ethnographic study of local-level politics, connections with national-level politics and revolution, and the changing political dynamics in Iran.
- Author BiographyMary Elaine Hegland is Professor of Anthropology at Santa Clara University. She was the only American scholar in Iran conducting field research during the Islamic Revolution, and one of very few to have access to the country in the 30 years since.
- Author(s)Mary Elaine Hegland
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.