All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe academic resistance that cultural studies has encountered remains especially visible in Eastern and Southern European countries. One such example is Spain, where cultural studies is seen at best as an emergent research field.
- Author BiographyJose Igor Prieto-Arranz, Patricia Bastida-Rodriguez, Marta Fernandez-Morales and Cristina Suarez-Gomez are all Senior Lecturers in English at the University of the Balearic Islands. Dr Jose Igor Prieto-Arranz's main research interests are SLA and cultural studies, especially identity issues, on which he has published widely. Dr Patricia Bastida-Rodriguez specialises in gender studies and British literature, on which she has authored and edited several volumes. Her current research focuses on gender and urban mobility in recent diasporic fiction. Dr Caterina Calafat-Ripoll lectures in French Studies at the University of the Balearic Islands. She has ample experience as a conference interpreter and literary translator, and has researched in the fields of translation, FLT, and transculturality in the English- and French-speaking worlds. Dr Marta Fernandez-Morales's main field of research is American literature and gender studies, with a main focus on American theatre, film and television. Overall, she has authored or co-authored eight volumes. Dr Cristina Suarez-Gomez is the lead researcher in the project Morphosyntactic Variation in New Englishes , and specialises in English historical syntax, historical sociolinguistics, and dialectal variation, both in a synchronic and a diachronic perspective.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCaterina Calafat-Ripoll,Cristina Suarez-Gomez,Jose Igor Prieto-Arranz,Marta Fernandez-Morales,Patricia Bastida-Rodriguez
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.