More items related to this product
Best-selling in Espresso & Cappuccino Machines
Save on Espresso & Cappuccino Machines
- £230.00Trending at £278.54
- £230.00Trending at £237.31
- £38.20Trending at £65.98
- £44.70Trending at £55.00
- £31.00Trending at £33.13
- £33.37Trending at £37.76
- £22.17Trending at £22.82
About this product
- Product InformationTreat yourself and your guests to a fine espresso or cappuccino with the help of the DeLonghi BAR 14 espresso maker. Showcasing a jet black and aluminum finish, the BAR 14 boasts traditional style with maximum output. Along with a 1-liter removable reservoir, it features a swivel steam pipe that blends steam, air, and milk to produce a creamy froth to top off your cappuccino.
- ModelBAR 14
- TypeEspresso Machine
- Operation SourceElectric
- Max. Power800W
- Family LineDeLonghi BAR
- Built-in GrinderWithout Built-in Grinder
- Capacity2 Cups
- FeaturesRemovable Drip Tray,Removable Water Tank,Water Tank
- Cup FillerSingle
- Max. Pump Pressure15 bar
- Water Tank Size0.36 Liter
Most relevant reviews
- shangybeau04 Apr, 2011by
Great mini coffee maker even for the addict like me!
I was sceptical about this machine after reading not so brilliant reviews, but have to say I'm more than happy after a couple of months trial and error usage. Yes, you probably have to let it heat up for 20 mins or so to get a better brew, but the result is worth it. I've also tried a number of different coffees and found the best to be Lavazza's Crema e Gusto, which produces a lovely strong and creamy expresso if you really pack down the coffee into the DOUBLE sieve. SINGLE sieve produces far too weak a brew! Up to now I can't fault this machine at all for around £40.
- mainframe-200815 Jul, 2010by
DELONGHI CAFFE TREVISO ESPRESSO MACHINE
Works brilliantly, heats up fast and can make espresso within 2min of turning it on if you follow the quick heating guide. The steamer on the side is a bit awkward as its low down and difficult to get a cup or jug under it to steam the milk, but all you have to do is move the machine to the edge of the work surface and makes it a lot easier. Its good but not quite excellent.
- hambuckfam28 Jun, 2010by
bought for my husband.he was not sure about it at first.after a mouth its doing what it says on the box.makes coffee just as good as costa !!!
- nickatbtopenwor...09 Jun, 2010by
DeLonghi BAR 14 Espresso Machine
Its a bit like a mini version of one of the machines in a coffee shop. Makes good coffee, very easy to use. Only suitable for one person because it doesnt generate much steam before it has to reheat, so making cappuccino for 2 takes ages, but then it is so small and compact there is a trade off between usefulness and space on the worktop. Doesnt have a hotplate with a jug but I havent ever had a cappuccino that wasnt hot enough, because although the coffee is cooling down while you froth the milk, the milk is getting hot. The other niggle is the frother nozzle has to be unscrewed and washed every time together with the pipe requiring a wipe, but cleaning all other bits is quick. I'm happy with it, would buy the same model again
- 1004418636@dele...01 Jun, 2010by
since I like goods coffee I am a connoisseur of the good coffee and the product is meeting my requirements