Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn these far-reaching essays, Stanley Aronvitz examines some of the crucial cultural shifts associated with the crisis of modernity and argues that art is a kind of social knowledge.
- Author(s)Stanley Aronowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/1993
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.