All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining the association between photography and embalming-both as aesthetics and as mourning practices-Margaret Schwartz theorizes the connections between the body and the image and outlines a new politics of representation.
- Author BiographyMargaret Schwartz is assistant professor of communication and media studies at Fordham University.
- Author(s)Margaret Schwartz
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.