All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Indian outsourcing industry, employees are expected to be dead ringers for the more expensive American workers they have replaced. This book chronicles the rise of a workforce for whom mimicry is a job requirement and a passion.
- Author BiographyShehzad Nadeem is assistant professor of sociology at the City University of New York, Lehman College.
- PrizesCommended for C. Wright Mills Award, Society for the Study of Social Problems 2011 (United States).
- Author(s)Shehzad Nadeem
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 halftones. 3 tables.
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.