About this product
- DescriptionThe chilling tale of Bradly Morris Cunningham, a real estate entrepreneur whose misogyny and rampant egocentricity wrecked the lives of a succession of women. This text considers the msyterious death of Cunningham's fourth wife and the causes and effects of his behaviour.
- Author BiographyAnn Rule is one of the foremost true crime authors and lectures in the United States. A former policewoman in Seattle, she shot to prominence with her 2 million copy selling THE STRANGER BESIDE ME, an account of her relationship with serial killer Ted Bundy.
- Author(s)Ann Rule
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 24
- Weight328 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.