All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John Annerino
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Author BiographyAuthor and photographer John Annerino has been documenting the natural beauty, indigenous peoples, and political upheaval of the American West and Mexican borderlands for two decades. A contract photo-journalist for the New York and Paris-based photo agencies Liaison International and Time Inc.'s TimePix, he is the author of 26 books and 23 single-artist calendars. Annerino has worked and consulted on the U.S.-Mexico border for many news, documentary, and feature film projects including ABC Primetime, CNN, PBS, Life Magazine, Newsweek, Time, and National Geographic Adventure.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.61
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.