Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)James Lowell Underwood
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyJames Lowell Underwood is a Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Constitutional Law at the University of South Carolina, School of Law, USA. He is the author of a four-volume history of South Carolina's constitutions and of several works on federal legal practice. He is coeditor of The Dawn of Religious Freedom in South Carolina and At Freedom's Door: African American Founding Fathers and Lawyers in Reconstruction South Carolina.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.