Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Australias own 'Dr Death', Jayant Patel, is symptomatic of a tidal wave heading towards all modern healthcare systems. In this absorbing book, the authors have ploughed through the mass of public inquiry data, interviewing key figures to reveal in gripping detail how it happened, who was to blame, and how it can be avoided.
- Author BiographyProfessor James Dunbar (MD, FRCPEdin, FRCGP, FRACGP, FFPHM) is the inaugural Director of the Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health, Flinders and Deakin Universities, Australia. In his former post of Medical Director of Borders Primary Care NHS Trust in Scotland, he won the Golden Phoenix Award - the primary award for improvement in health care in the UK. Professor Prasuna Reddy (PhD, MAPS) is Chair of Rural Mental Health Flinders University, and Director of Research, Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health. She is a practising health and organisational psychologist and also currently Director of Training for Life! Taking Action on Diabetes a joint initiative of the Victorian Government and Diabetes Australia - Victoria. Stephen May (BSc Hons) originally trained as a psychologist, but left the profession to establish his own publishing company. He has edited an extensive range of scientific and professional texts as well as writing for newspapers on psychological topics. He is currently President of the Australian Publishers Association.
- Author(s)James Dunbar,Prasuna Reddy,Stephen May
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.