All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £10.07
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionDespite advances in health care, infectious microbes continue to be a formidable adversary to scientists and doctors. This title recounts the scientific adventures of a special group of intrepid individuals who investigate these outbreaks around the world and figure out how to stop them.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Levitt, Ph.D. is a health scientist at the CDC who began her scientific career as a research scientist at New York University Medical School. Since joining the CDC in 1995, she has prepared policy reports on global health, bioterrorism, and pandemic influenza, and drafted critical case studies of large and unusual outbreak responses. Dr. Levitt resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Alexandra M. Levitt
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note192 b&w photographs
- Weight412 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.