All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.52Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.52
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionDeadwood, South Dakota was a microcosm of the American frontier and the gold rush town. Presenting the history of Deadwood, this work emphasizes its most volatile period, 1875-1925. It aims to recreate the town that assimilated all that its geography, gold, natural disasters, and the extremes of human behaviour could throw in its way.
- Author BiographyWatson Parker is professor emeritus of history at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and the author of Gold in the Black Hills and Black Hills Ghost Towns.
- Author(s)Watson Parker
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1981
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus., maps.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.