All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byH-Dirksen L. Bauman,Joseph J. Murray
- Author BiographyH-Dirksen L. Bauman is professor of ASL and deaf studies at Gallaudet University. He is the editor of Open Your Eyes: Deaf Studies Talking (Minnesota, 2008) and coeditor of Signing the Body Poetic: Essays on American Sign Language Literature. He serves as executive editor of Deaf Studies Digital Journal and he wrote, codirected, and coproduced the documentary, Audism Unveiled.Joseph J. Murray received his PhD in history from the University of Iowa and is currently associate professor of ASL and deaf studies at Gallaudet University. Andrew Solomon is a National Book Award winner and an activist in LGBT rights, mental health, and the arts. He is the author of Far from the Tree: Parents, Children and the Search for Identity.Tove Skutnabb-Kangas has written many works about topics including minority education, linguistic human rights, and the relationship between biodiversity and linguistic diversity.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.