All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hearing aid grants superpowers in this funny, poignant, exceptional graphic novel memoir about growing up deaf.
- Author BiographyCece Bell is the illustrator of the successful Sock Monkey series from Candlewick and Crankee Doodle by her husband Tom Angleberger. She has a graduate degree in illustration and design from Kent State University. She is hearing impaired.
- Author(s)Cece Bell
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAmulet Books
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £24.99Trending at £25.85
- £10.14Trending at £13.86
- £5.43Trending at £6.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.