Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, international business disputes have increasingly been resolved through private arbitration. This book details how an elite group of transnational lawyers constructed an autonomous legal field that has given them a central and powerful role in the global marketplace.
- PrizesWinner of American Sociological Association Sociology of Law Section Award 1998.
- Author(s)Bryant G. Garth,Yves Dezalay
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication09/07/1998
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLanguage & Legal Discourse S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1996
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing
- Weight484 g
- Width151 mm
- Height223 mm
- Foreword byPierre Bourdieu
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £30.28Trending at £30.84
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £28.99Trending at £32.58
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.