Dealing with Britain: The Six and the First UK Application to the EEC by N. Piers Ludlow (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by currier_and_sons
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 1997 book, the author examines Britain's first application to join the European Community in 1961.
- Author(s)N. Piers Ludlow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/1997
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.