All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.60Was:£10.99Free postage
- £10.50Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider unmasks the new economic superpower.
- Author BiographyHenry M. Paulson, Jr., served as CEO of Goldman Sachs (1999-2006), 74th secretary of the U.S. Treasury (2006-2009), and chairman of the Nature Conservancy (2004-2006). He has sat across the bargaining table from countless Chinese politicians and CEOs as a banker, a statesman, and an environmentalist. Since leaving Washington, the former Treasury secretary has worked on bridging the gap between the U.S. and China through the Paulson Institute, which he describes not as a think tank but as a think and do tank.
- Author(s)Hank Paulson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.