Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionGoing behind the scenes of Cold War Germany during the era of detente, this text studies how East and West tried negotiation instead of confrontation to settle their differences. It reveals how the relationship between centre and periphery functioned in the Cold War Soviet empire.
- Author BiographyProfessor M. E. Sarotte teaches history at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)M.E. Sarotte
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note17 illustrations, 3 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.