Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA useful resource for the analytical chemist. It features worked examples, troubleshooting tips, and numerous tables and charts. It includes three major chapters on Analysis of Indoor Air, Analysis of Pesticides and Analysis of Trace Metals.
- Author BiographyPradyot Patnaik, Ph.D., is the Director of the Environmental Chemistry Laboratory of the Interstate Sanitation Commission, Staten Island, New York, and a Research Investigator for the Center for Environmental Science of the City University of New York at the College of Staten Island. A respected author in chemistry, he also wrote McGraw-Hill's Handbook of Inorganic Chemicals; A Comprehensive Guide to the Hazardous Properties of Chemical Substances; Handbook of Environmental Analysis; and numerous journal articles. He is a Visiting Professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology and an Adjunct Professor at the Community College of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Pradyot Patnaik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight2271 g
- Width198 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.