Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of William Clark's letters to his brother Jonathan - many published for the first time - reveals important new details about the Lewis and Clark Expedition, Meriwether Lewis's mysterious death, the status of Clark's slave, York, and life in Jeffersonian America.
- Author BiographyJames J. Holmberg is Curator of Special Collections, The Filson Historical Society. James P. Ronda is H. G. Barnard Professor of Western History at the University of Tulsa.
- Author(s)William Clark
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames J. Holmberg
- Foreword byJames P. Ronda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.