All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs more and more teen suicides dominate the news, a generation's favorite authors--as varied as Alyson Nel, Jon Scieszka, and Mo Willems--come together to share their stories about bullying in a first-rate, deeply personal collection.
- Author BiographyMegan Kelley Hall is the author of Sisters of Misery and The Lost Sister and has written for a variety of publications, including Elle, Glamour, Parenting, the Boston Globe, and the Boston Herald. She lives north of Boston. Carrie Jones is the New York Times bestselling author of the Need series-which includes Need, Captivate, and Entice-as well as Girl, Hero; Love (and Other Uses for Duct Tape); and Tips on Having a Gay (Ex) Boyfriend. She is the coauthor, with Steven E. Wedel, of After Obsession. Carrie lives in Maine with a scrawny cat, an obese cat, two tremendously large white dogs, and occasional pixies.
- Author(s)Carrie Jones,Megan Kelley Hall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £7.82Trending at £10.98
- £4.85Trending at £5.15
- £7.61Trending at £10.98
- £8.49Trending at £8.98
- £4.80Trending at £5.77
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £13.92Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.