All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £5.49
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith a simple message about learning to be grateful for the things we have, most especially our loved ones, this is an ideal bedtime picture book.
- Author BiographyBLANCA GOMEZ is an illustrator living and working in Madrid, Spain. Her simple, graphic illustrations are well-known by art and design lovers around the world and have graced the pages of magazines including Monocle, Dwell and Uppercase. Her publications include Cupcake Shoppe for Chronicle Books and One Family by George Shannon for Farrar, Straus and Giroux. Blanca has a strong profile online and has been interviewed on influential design blogs such as Grain Edit. KATIE COTTON studied English at Oxford University before becoming an editor and author of children's books. She lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Katie Cotton
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Blanca Gomez
- Interest AgeFrom 3 to 6 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.