All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusses on companies ranging from Kellogg's and Ryvita to Mars, Heinz and Cadbury. This book tackles things from quality and pricing to taste and advertising campaigns, quizzing companies like Ferrero about why it's impossible to 'feel the nuts' in Nutella spread 'despite going through it with a fine tooth comb'.
- Author BiographyTerry Ravenscroft is a TV scriptwriter with years of experience writing for some of comedy's biggest names. He is the author of Air Mail and has his own website at www.topcomedy.co.uk.
- Author(s)Terry Ravenscroft
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/11/2012
- Weight228 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.79Trending at £3.88
- £5.93Trending at £6.76
- £5.15Trending at £9.98
- £9.64Trending at £12.08
- £5.97Trending at £6.06
- £5.29Trending at £5.42
- £8.92Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.