All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the world of Michael Morpurgo, his childhood, how he began to write, and the people, the stories and the landscapes that have influenced his work. Ages 11+.
- Author BiographyGeoff Fox taught first in schools and then at Exeter University, where he was in the School of Education for some 30 years. He has written widely about children's books including numerous reviews and articles for the Times Educational Supplement and Books for Keeps. He continues to edit Children's Literature in Education and also spends time telling stories in schools and helping to run a local Arts Centre.
- Author(s)Geoff Fox
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWizard Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Foreman
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £8.40Trending at £9.32
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.