Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.69+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Evelyn O'Rourke, the well-known broadcaster with the Gerry Ryan Show, was on maternity leave with her first child she discovered she had breast cancer. In this memoir, Evelyn charts her journey through cancer treatment, chemo and pregnancy and her determination to protect her unborn baby and live for her husband and her family.
- Author BiographyEvelyn O'Rourke is a broadcaster and journalist from Dublin. After studying Drama and English at Trinity College, she joined RTE where she has presented and reported on a wide range of radio and TV programmes in both Irish and English. Evelyn joined The Gerry Ryan Show on 2fm in 2002 where she worked as Gerry's reporter for eight years. In 2010 she was diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant with her second child. After successful treatment, she returned to work at RTE Radio 1. Evelyn is married to John McMahon and they have two sons, Oisin and Ross. She loves reading, writing, talking and sleep. Not always in that order. You can follow her on Twitter at @evelyn_orourke and find more information on www.evelynorourke.ie Dear Ross is her first book.
- Author(s)Evelyn O'Rourke
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.