CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionPlato's Phaedo , Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit and Heidegger's Being and Time are three of the most profound meditations on variations of the ideas that to practice philosophy is to practice how to die. This study traces how these variations are connected with each other.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Dastur, University of Paris VII (Val-de-Marne) John Llewelyn, University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Francoise Dastur
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight297 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byJohn Llewelyn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.