CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe connections between death, contemplation and the contemplative life have been a recurrent theme in the canons of both western and eastern philosophical thought. This book examines the classical sources of this philosophical literature, and features an analysis and critical assessment of the sources and standpoints of a Arthur Schopenhauer.
- Author BiographyR. Raj Singh is Professor in the Department of Philosophy, Brock University, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)R. Raj Singh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- Series TitleAshgate New Critical Thinking in Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Joseph Friggieri,Professor Moira Gatens,Dr. Simon Glendinning,Professor Alan Goldman,Professor Paul Helm,Professor David Lamb,Professor Peter Lipton,Professor Alan Musgrave,Moore Oates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.